lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Reflection of the 2nd term


- What's the best activity for you to learn English? The bests activities are: the writings, because you learn so much the grammar and the speakings, because you learn the correct pronuntiation.

- What did you find more difficult? Why? I find more difficult the grammar, because you learn the spelling and the rules.

- What's your favourite? My favourite activity is the speakings.

- What's best blog in class in your opinion? Some blogs are very well, because they have all the posts. I don't know wich blog is the best, but I like this ones:
Laura S, Fabi, Clàudia, Anna, Vicky, Laura J, Sara, Berta, Aina, Margot, Maria J, Uri and Júlia.
This blogs are the best!!!


Structure:
This term, it was very short. I like wroked with Vicky, because we had to make speakings toghether .I have this blog to learn with grammar and pronuntiation.

Content:
I liked make the speakings and I liked read the magazine. I liked choose one magazine more, because Vicky and I finished the work.
This is my 1st time that upload the power point and the music. The music was very easy, but the principle I didn't know how upload my power point of the sentences with first conditional.

Language:
Grammatic it was difficult and very boring, I hate grammar.

I like my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario